This is the act of trying to manage the existing problem. How to control premature ejaculation is the closest you can get to curing it. In this context, you are not trying to prevent it. You are actually trying to manage it. Keeping on top of it because you already have a premature ejaculation problem.
Good example is
- using a reverse psychology to trick your mind into holding back orgasm when you feel you are going to climax too quickly
- Learning how to pull out for a few seconds any time you sense you are coming. This could buy you more time and will help improve experience and pleasure to both. I will do a separate article on this don’t worry.
- learning how to hold back your urine flow just for a few seconds when you use the John.
- Using numerous foreplay tactics to keep your mind away from coming fast and yet while delivering and experiencing great pleasure with both you and your partner
- And a whole bunch other techniques which I have to do another article for.
Before learning how to control premature ejaculation, it would be good to find out what type of premature ejaculation you are trying to control.
Types Of Premature Ejaculation
It may surprise you to know that there are two types of premature ejaculation.
- Already existing premature ejaculation or primary PE. This is the type you already had since becoming sexually active. This type of PE is often psychological and could be due to a previous bad sexual experience.
- Acquired premature ejaculation. This type wasn’t primary. This you acquired after a long history of normal ejaculation. This can be caused by both psychological and physical factors which include excessive drinking or substance abuse.
Self Help Tips To Controlling Premature Ejaculation
Treating the underlying condition should help if you have an already existing type of premature ejaculation. The most challenging one to treat is that caused by psychological factors. The following tips can help you curb and control premature ejaculation.
- Try automatic reflex of your body during and before ejaculation occurs.
- The use of a thicker condom may help reduce sensation. This may bring satisfaction to a minimum but sure will buy you time.
- Maintain a sexual position that will enable you to pull out easily when you closer to ejaculating.
- Lots of experts will suggest you masturbate an hour or two before having sex. I do agree but my question is, for how long can you keep this up?
- Use special breathing techniques to slow the flow of oxygen which apparently monitors the flow of blood to the penis.
- Speak to your partner
- Spend quality time together
When implementing how to control premature ejaculation, there is always a tendency of delayed ejaculation occurring. This may sound good on the surface but yet it is a complete opposite of premature ejaculation. And a lot of people have this problem which is finding it difficult to ejaculate during intercourse.
There has also been a case of retrograde ejaculation. According to NHS UK, “Retrograde ejaculation is a rarer type of ejaculation problem. It happens when semen travels back into the bladder instead of through the urethra (the tube that urine passes through).” source www.nhs.uk and you can digest more about it on the link.
Other Ways You Can Control Premature Ejaculation
Love making shouldn’t be a competition. It shouldn’t be a race to an Olympic standard and therefore should not be performed under pressure. The following ways may also help you with more knowledge on how to control premature ejaculation.
Use your imagination. Try not to think too much about sex beforehand or in-between. Force yourself to think of something else. This will help buy you time.
Do easy exercises. Soft exercise like doing “kegal” can help you work those muscles into good reflexes. The great news is you can do it without breaking a sweat.
Try holding back your urine flow for a few seconds. Yep! This might surprise you but you use the same muscle doing so as you do during sex. If you can practice holding back urine, you stand a better chance at holding back an orgasm.
There is so much information out there about how to control premature ejaculation. But now you understand the difference between controlling it and preventing which are typically different.
Now that you have these tips on how to control premature ejaculation, go forth and put them to work. If you are fed up with simply controlling it and you want a permanent cure, read up how to cure it here
And if you want to understand more about the natural supplement that is responsible for its cure, visit Prosolution Plus main website here.
Finally, I hope this helps you find a solution today? Prevention is better than cure and yet cure is the final solution. Nevertheless, understanding how to control premature ejaculation is the key to finding a lasting solution. Please leave your comments or questions in the box below and I will get back to you.