Effects of premature ejaculation have become a serious issue among men who are battling with the problem. These effects do not limit to men alone. It does affect the entire center of life which include but the least; family, friends and relatives.
This report will be looking at effects of premature ejaculation on women and how they react to it. It will also be looking at three disturbing effects on relationships and how to cure premature ejaculation.
3 Disturbing Effects of Premature Ejaculation On Relationships
Well, I am sure you can help me out here. I mean where do I really start? Bearing in mind that premature ejaculation over a long period of time without cure can lead to erectile dysfunction which is the worst kind.
Although this has more to do with the psychological aspect of the whole thing than theory but let us look closer to a home on what effect this can have in relationships if not cured as soon as possible;
#1, Divorce. Yep! You heard that right. Believe it or not, the majority of today’s divorce happens as a result of partners not being able to cope with premature ejaculation problem anymore.
When you are married to someone, for example, you are stuck with them for life. Now how long do you think your partner can continue to cope with your PE problem?
Especially if you are not doing anything to remedy it. We all have one life to leave and we will want to enjoy equal and satisfactory sexual life while living it. Good thing you are here today.
#2, Breakups in unmarried couples. Again this is an equivalent to divorce but this time there is no matrimonial obligation involved except love and trust to one another.
Relationships are a give and take and if one party is giving while the other is not receiving equivocally, then its bound to end up in breaking up.
Effects of Premature Ejaculation in Real Time Situation
For example; Imagine you leave together with your partner and one day you came back home from work, she greets you at the door with a welcome smile while wearing a classic negligee with a very minimum and barely there undies.
Now after she kissed you and served you your dinner, she went upstairs to the bedroom to finish up with dressing up or so. With that image in your mind, you are all fired up with every anatomy in your body responding to the same stimuli, you ignored the food, rushes upstairs where she is ready with anticipation.
In response, you quickly disintegrated your clothing from your body and engage with her as if it is your last day on planet earth. Three to four minutes into penetration you are already offloading due to extreme arousal but meanwhile, she is just getting warmed up.
If this continues every time, every month and every year into the relationship with no effort on your part to remedy it, how long do you think the relationship will last? I will leave the answer to you.
#3, It can take a good hit on your self-confidence. The most embarrassing situation among many can be the inability of a man to last longer in bed. To some, this varies but anything below 3 minutes can be quite embarrassing and this can make a good dent in your self-confidence.
Effects of Premature Ejaculation on Women
Premature ejaculation can have both emotional and physical effects on women. These includes:
- Unbalanced sexual satisfaction
- Constantly keeping with the partner’s inability to last longer
- Unhappy relationship
- Interpersonal problems and difficulties
- Lack of desire to have sex since it will soon be over before it gets started
- Increased distress
- Unable to have an orgasm due to the inability of the male partner to last a little longer
- Gradual end to sex which may lead to resentment, anger, zero communication and abruptly end of relation or divorce.
How Women Reacts To Premature Ejaculation
Experts have always advised that the best way of coping with premature ejaculation problem in any relationship is by communicating with one another. But when it comes done to reality, especially in a severe case, premature ejaculation can be very difficult to cope with.
Below are just a tip of an iceberg on how women may actually react:
- Negative perception regarding the manhood of their partner
- They may completely avoid sex just to save everyone the trouble
- Constantly worrying that they are no longer attracted to their partner
- May worry that they will suffer from a reduced sex drive syndrome
- May feel they are not cared for when it comes to sexual satisfaction due to their partner ejaculating prematurely
- They may show anger
- They may react with surprise and uncertainty of how long they can cope with the problem.
Solution to Premature Ejaculation
There are two ways of tackling and controlling the problem of premature ejaculation. One combines the use of physical and emotional tactics while the second requires the use of natural supplements to enhance performance.
Physical and Emotional Tactics includes:
- Communicating with your partner
- Try being supportive and understanding
- Be patience with your partner
- Being creative in bed by trying new positions
- Try to be spontaneous, forget boring sex position. Explore new things.
- Engage in exercises like push-ups and crouching to help build your pelvic muscle
- Practice holding back when reaching climax
- Practice holding back pee when you use the loo. This will gradually enable you to master holding back orgasm for a bit longer
- Start distracting your mind off sex when you are about to climax
- Reduce extreme arousal tendencies before sex even began
- Don’t think too much about sex before you start
- Try to maintain a sound mind during sex
Using Natural Supplement to Cure Premature Ejaculation
For full of review of Prosolution Plus, go Here
Roughly 30% of guys struggle with premature ejaculation. And it bothers them – a study published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine reveals that guys with premature ejaculation are more likely to say they’re ‘personally’ or ‘extremely distressed’.
Yet solutions for this problem are very hard to find. Hard…but not impossible. See, the makers of ProSolution Pills have tested and launched a new product with encouraging stats, including:
- 64% improvement in premature ejaculation
- 67% improvement in erectile quality
- 48% improvement in sexual function
- 78% improvement in overall sexual satisfaction
The product is ProSolution Plus, an all-natural and doctor-approved way to address this devastating issue – discreetly – and enjoy more sex and satisfaction with it.
The effects of premature ejaculation can be devastating not only to the relationship but in every aspect of life. The big issue here is that men with such problems are not speaking up. They tend to shy aware from seeking help which more often worsens the situation. The above product is a breakthrough in solving the problem more permanently. Feel free to comment below or ask any question.